11 Temmuz 2008 Cuma

The official Tiesto Remix of Justin Timberlake Available on ITunes

After weeks of anticipation and heavy rotation on his own MySpace, Tiësto finally announces the official release of his remix of Justin Timberlake's 'Love Stoned'. The completely reworked version of Timberlake's current hit single first aired on Tiësto's own radio show and PodCast 'Tiësto's Club Life'.

Justin Timberlake's 'Love Stoned' (Tiësto Remix) will be available on iTunes from Tuesday, September 11th.

The track was originally written and produced by Justin, Timbaland and Nate Hills and features the unmistakable Timbaland sound. While the song skyrocketed up the charts, Tiësto was approached for a remix, and from that moment on, things went pretty swiftly. With the original out-takes in hand, he went into the studio and would not rest until the new mixdown and additional programming delivered a genuine 'Tiësto Remix'.

Tiësto is very clear about his thoughts on remixes and recently stated: 'I'm open to doing remixes. I like to hear a track and right away know what I want to do with it, what I can make different, and whether it'll work for me in my sets – all my remixes have to be tried and tested. The best producer in the world of the moment, Timbaland, approached me to do a remix of 'Love Stoned' by Justin Timberlake. That means a lot to me, you know? It actually shows that I've grown not only as a DJ, but also as a producer.'